Uniting data-driven researchers from across Edinburgh and beyond.
Our core members are involved in the promotion and application of the statistical sciences.
We organise a number of cross-disciplinary meetings, workshops and public events.
The Statistical Consultancy Unit provides bespoke statistical consultancy and data analysis services.
Highlights of CfS members and research case studies.
A library of online statistical resources produced by CfS members.
- Simon Wood and Ernst Wit have published a paper on making inference about Covid-19
- Buzzwords unwrapped 2: what do people mean by "model"?
- Chris Dent's work featured by the Alan Turing Institute
- Improving Covid-19 Data and Evidence Communication
- Miguel de Carvalho elected President of the Portuguese Statistical Society