Uniting data-driven researchers from across Edinburgh and beyond.
Our core members are involved in the promotion and application of the statistical sciences.
We organise a number of cross-disciplinary meetings, workshops and public events.
The Statistical Consultancy Unit provides bespoke statistical consultancy and data analysis services.
Highlights of CfS members and research case studies.
A library of online statistical resources produced by CfS members.
- REGISTRATION OPEN: Modelling extremes and causal inference in the context of climate change data
- The CfS launches a new drop-in clinic
- REGISTRATION OPEN: The 6th David Finney Lecture
- Award-winning presentations from Isabella Deutsch and Torben Sell
- The 6th David Finney Lecture scheduled for October 2022